Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book Review: "Daddy's Little Girl"


I have always loved to read. Unfortunately, I have had trouble finding time to fit reading in lately. Luckily I have working towards making more time for this. As soon as I get the new house organized I will be reading and crafting all the time.


I just finished "Daddy's Little Girl" by Mary Higgins Clark. I was a huge Mary Higgins Clark fan after reading "Remember Me", but it has been several years since I picked up a Mary Higgins Clark book. I was at a yard sale over the summer and found this book for under 50 cents. I couldn't resist snatching it up even though I have a book overload. I have forbidden myself from purchasing books until I get some of the ones I have read.


This book is hard to put down, but I found the end fairly predictable. It is set around Ellie Cavanaugh whose sister Andrea was killed when she was seven. After destroying Ellie's family's life together, she is determined to prove to everyone who her sister's killer is and that he does not deserve parole. Ellie goes to great lengths and is put in great danger to convince her old town of Oldham of this.


It was a good read and I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery and suspense.


No comments:

Post a Comment